SPEAKING & TRAINING
Sought-after as a public speaker and trainer for my thought-provoking and heart-felt presentations on topics such as relationship and marriage enhancement, trauma recovery, leadership development, empathy development and resilience building.
I have over 22 years of experience as a mental health professional and have spoken in front of crowds ranging from 100 to 5,000 individuals. Also, I have appeared in media outlets such as NBC, ABC, FOX, WHUR and the Huffington Post to name a few.
If you are looking for a speaker and trainer who can deliver a dynamic speech that will leave your audience informed and inspired, you’ve come to the right place.
I have provided keynote addresses for numerous organizations including, but limited to theNational Association of Social Workers (NASW), United States Public Health Services (USPHS), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Health Resource and Service Administration (HRSA), United States Air Force, First Baptist Church of Glenarden, Habitat for Humanity, St. John’s Baptist Church, The Bowman Francis Ministry, and Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Sample of Speaking Topics
- Empathy-Driven Leadership
- The Heart of Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leading Change
Relationship & Marriage
- Working for Love: 7 Jobs That Must Be Performed in Marriage
- Beyond the Honeymoon: How to Give and Receive Unconditional Love
- You Deserve More – Happiness, Love & Prosperity (Single Women)
- I Found My Wife, After I Found Me (Single Men)
Mental Health & Wellness
- The Power of Resilient Thinking
- Building Individual & Community Resilience
- Gifting Empathy: That Selfless Gift that Cultivates Understanding and Bonding Between Parents & Teens
- Let’s Talk Love: How Couples Can Trauma Proof Their Relationships and Overcome Adversity
- Serving Those Who Serve: Understanding Mental Health Challenges Faced by Veterans
Entrepreneurship & Business
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- Planning to Succeed: Business Development 101
- Small Business, Big Bucks: Doing Business with the Federal Government
- The Emotionally Intelligent Business Owner
- 7 Steps to Building Financial Prosperity
Cultural Trauma, Awareness & Sensitivity
- I Can’t Breathe: Understanding Cultural Trauma, Grief & Mourning Experienced by African Americans
- Is Psychotherapy only for White People? Why It’s So Difficult for
African Americans to Seek Help
- Empathy-Driven Mindset: Combating Social Injustice Through Introspection and Compassion
- Resilient Thinking: How Black People Can Build Individual and Community Resilience
- A Culture of Trauma: Why Is It So Easy for Black People to Suppress Their Trauma and Grief?
- Emotional Intelligence: How It Can Be Used to Combat the Racism Pandemic
- The Ethics of Addressing Cultural Competence in Trauma-Informed Care
PROMOTIONAL SPEAKER REEL
I Have No Hesitation in Endorsing His Work