Black Trauma, Black Love! On-Demand Course Bundle
Bundle Price: Only $60
ABOUT THE COURSE BUNDLE:
Black people have a rich history filled with trauma, love, empathy, and resilience. No other ethnic group has been enslaved on American soil and still finds strength through spirituality and legacy building to love and embrace others. The courses are reminders of what our ancestors’ experienced and endured as they pushed forward to combat social injustice, racism, and oppression. Black history and empowerment is not about attacking or belittling other ethnic groups, it is simply about recognizing the beauty and love of Black people from within.
Get your on-demand course bundle now and learn how to heal from trauma, celebrate black love, build resilience, and gift empathy to the next generation.
Course Bundle Presenter: Dr. Dwayne L. Buckingham, PhD, LCSW-C, BCD
One-year access to 6 on-demand self-paced courses that you can go through at your own convenience. Course topics include topics: Trauma, Love, Empathy and Resilience.
- I Can’t Breathe: Understanding Cultural Trauma, Grief & Mourning Experienced by African Americans
- Let’s Talk Love: How Couples Can Trauma Proof Their Relationships and Overcome Adversity
- Is Psychotherapy only for White People? Why It’s So Difficult for African Americans to Seek Help
- Empathy-Driven Mindset: Combating Social Injustice Through Introspection and Compassion
- Resilient Thinking: How Black People Can Build Individual and Community Resilience
- A Culture of Trauma: Why Is It So Easy for Black People to Suppress Their Trauma and Grief?
2 – eBooks
A Black Man’s Worth: Conqueror and Head of Household
A Black Woman’s Worth: My Queen and Backbone
Bonus Course & eBook:
- Gifting Empathy: That Selfless Gift that Cultivates Understanding and Bonding Between Parents & Teens
Gifting Empathy: That Selfless Gift that Cultivates Understanding and Bonding Between Parents & Teens
GET BUNDLE NOW…THE BUNDLE CART WILL CLOSE IN ONE WEEK!